I'm kind of getting used to this whole blogging thing now, so I thought it was about time I showed you my everyday makeup! I will link all of the products that I can find online! Here is a quick overview of everything :)
|Little Overview of Everything!|
|Sleek Au Naturel Palette - £6.49|
I absolutely adore this pallette, the colours are very neutral and wearable! I literally feel as though I would never need any other eyeshadows! My picture doesn't do the colours justice, but you'll be able to get a better idea by clicking on the link :)
1. NYC High Definition Volume Mascara - £3.99
(I couldn't find a UK link for this) This mascra is SO cheap and it's possibly one of the best I have ever tried (And I've tried ALOT of mascaras!!) I'd definetly recommend it to anyone!
I love this eyeliner as I find it really easy to apply, as I wear glasses and have very bad eyesight applying eyeliner isn't always the easiest thing to do haha! I also love how pigmented this is!
3. Maybelline One by One Mascara - £8.49I actually tend to wear this on my bottom lashes as I accidentaly picked up the waterproof one haha! I love love love this mascara though because it really seperates my lashes!
(Left to Right)
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum - £10.99
I have actually done a review of both this and the normal Healthy Mix foundation if you want to check that out the link is here!
2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
Not that this concealer needs an introduction, but I absolutlely love this! I find that it covers anything from blemishes to dark circles really well. You can probably tell that I use it all the time from how the writing has faded on the packaging!
1. MAC Lipstick (Hue) - £13.50
I'm almost certain that the mjority of you will have heard of or seen this lipstick! I think the colour is beautiful and really wearable all year round!
2. Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Blush (Pink) - Discontinued in the UK
I recently purchased this in my local Boots as all of the Prestige products were half price due to them being discontinued :( However, I love the colour which you'll be able to see by clicking on the link, as it gives a lovely glow!
3. MAC Tinted Lipglass (Underage) - £12.50
When I feel like wearing lipgloss this is always the one I reach for! It's a beautiful pale pink colour that is subtle enough to wear as everyday make up!
Thanks for reading! Let me know what your everyday makeup essentials are!