Friday 25 November 2011

This or That Tag :)

Hi Guys!

As I mentioned recently, I've been extremely busy with work and college bits and pieces meaning I don't have a ton of time to blog :( However, I found this tag on You Tube and thought I'd do it quickly because it looked fun!



MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer - Blush! I'm so pale I look silly with bronzer!!!
lip gloss or lipstick - This is a toughie, probably lipstick :)
eye liner or mascara - Mascara
foundation or concealer - Foundation :)
neutral or color eye shadow - Neutral definetly!
pressed or loose eye shadows - Pressed eyeshadow!
brushes or sponges - Brushes, I don't know if it's just me but sponges feel weird :')

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze - I haven't tried China Glaze because it's really hard to find in the UK but I love OPI
Long or short - Long :) (Not too long though!!!)
Acrylic or natural - Natural (:
Brights or darks - I love all nail polish but at the moment darks
Flower or no flower - I don't really understand this question, but no flower?

BODY:
perfume or body splash
- Perfume, it stays on longer :)
lotion or body butter - Body Butter (<3 Soap and Glory's Righteous Butter)
body wash or soap - Well I'd say both, but I adore Lush's It's Raining Men Shower gel so...
lush or other bath company - LUSH LUSH LUSH!!!!!!

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants - Jeans :)
long sleeve or short - At this time of year long!
dresses or skirts - Dresses!
stripes or plaid - Stripes, I just looked in my wardrobe and realised that I have quite alot of stripey clothes :')
flip flops or sandals - Sandals :)
scarves or hats - Scarves! I think hats look strange on me haha!
studs or dangly earrings - Studs! - I can't wear dangly earrings :( Long story.....
necklaces or bracelets - Ohhh I can't possibly choose - I'm allowed one skip right? ;)
heels or flats - I love heels but I wear flats more often so flats!
cowboy boots or riding boots - Riding Boots :)
jacket or hoodie - Jackets, but I love wearing hoodies on do nothing days!
forever 21 or charlotte russe - We don't have Charlotte Russe in the UK so Forever 21
abercombie or Hollister - Hollister!
saks 5th or nordstrom - I've been to both but haven't got anything from there so I'm not sure :')

HAIR:
curly or straight - Curly :)
bun or ponytail - ponytail!
bobby pins or butterfly clips - Bobby pins - I lose them like it's my job! That or there's a fairy that comes into my room and takes them all!
hair spray or gel - Hair spray!
long or short - Long :)
light or dark - My hairs dark :)
side sweep bangs or full bangs - Side sweep!
up or down - Down!

RANDOM:
Rain or shine - Shine
Summer or winter - Summer (:
Fall or spring - Fall
Chocolate or vanilla - Chocolate
East coast or west coast - I've only ever been to the East Coast but I'd LOVE to vistit the West Coast so I'm not sure haha!

I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you do this tag!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah
xx

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! I might do this one now, tags are a fun thing to do when your in a rut and don't know what to blog about!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tag posts are so much fun! You should do more! <3
    xoxo,
    Alona

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun tag, I also did it :)

    ReplyDelete