Monday 21 November 2011

Mini Nail Polish Haul - NYC

Hi Guys!
Some of you might know that my college is right next to our town centre - which means lots of shops! Well on Mondays I don't start til half past one, which means I tend to shop while waiting for my friends haha! So today I quickly popped into superdrug and got a few NYC nail polishes. I've never actually tried them before so I'll let you know what I think when I try them out :) All of them were £1.79 which I thought was really good even if they aren't the best quality!

Above is all three polishes with the flash switched on and below is with the flash switched off, right now it's pitch black where I live so I've decided to take swatches from google, these are not my own!!!





1. Fashion Ave Fuschia
I absolutely love this colour, I think it's really girly and a nice way to wear pinks in the autumn and winter months! Personally I think the colour is a bit darker than the picture above, but either way it's cute.

2. Manhattan
One of my favourite colours to wear in autumn is dark purple, I think it's a bit less harsh than black, and I thought this polish was a beautiful colour. I'm so excited to try this one, as I think it goes with so many outfits.

3. Bowery Black
I was automatically drawn to this colour, it's like a silvery, greyish black and looks like metal! I thought this was one of the more unusual colours! I love love love it!
 
Sorry that this was only a quick post! I've been superbusy preparing for mock exams and other college and Christmas bits and bobs! (I got a couple of university offers today :D ) Anyway, I hope you're all well, I will try to post more often soon! Which is your favourite out of the polishes? 
 
Stay Beautiful,
Hannah xx 

6 comments:

  1. Cute haul! I love the colors...I like Bowery Black. I have a few polishes like that and I love them. And I like the Fuchsia, because, hey, who doesn't like a nice bright pink! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Especially Bowery Black - what a bargain as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm currently wearing Fashion Ave Fuschia and love it. I had been looking for a shade like this everywhere. Saw something similar in the China Glaze range but i saw this before purchasing. I'm so glad i went with the NYC Fashion Ave Fuschia as it's such a good polish. Easy to apply, two coats gives an opaque finish and lasts as long as other brands of polish that i rate as long wearing.
    Jules x

    ReplyDelete