Sunday 19 February 2012

Beauty Blogger Book Club - Inspired by Ariel and Perdi :)

Hello loves!

So this week has been half term, which has been lovely, I've managed to catchup with lots of friends and family, aswell as having a little bit of spare time for once!! I managed to do a tiny bit of shopping so a haul should be up in the next couple of days, but for now I'd like to ask you girls something! I've just been talking to the lovely Ariel http://www.chiclookxo.com/ and Perdi http://watermelonraindropx.blogspot.com/ on twitter about a recent purchase:

The Hunger Games!! Recently I've heard so much hype over these books that I decided to buy it and see what all the fuss was about! I'm only a few chapters in but I can already tell why so many people love and adore these books. So after chatting to Ariel and Perdi about the books, Ariel suggested a book club! I don't know about you guys, but I actually think that it would be really fun to start a Beauty Blogger Book Club.

If you guys have read The Hunger Games let me know in the comments below what you think about the book, are you looking forward to the film coming out? If you haven't read the Hunger Games would you like to?

Also, if you want to, tell me what books you guys like and we can all have a chat about it! I thought we could maybe post about one book a month, but let me know what you guys think!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

14 comments:

  1. BEST BOOK EVER! I like to think that I'm a bit too old for books like this but it was still one of my favourite reads ever. I cannot wait for the movies or nail polish to come out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also really like the idea of a blogger book club :D

      Delete
    2. When I saw it in the teen section of the shop I thought it would be too young aswell but I don't regret buying it at all! I'm SO excited for the film and nail polish too!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  2. I've herd alot about these, i might get the book! I recently bought 'Before i go to sleep' about a woman who has forgotten her past 20 years and is slowly figuring out who she is, its really interesting! I also bought 'The girl with the dragon tattoo' i really wanted the book version! :')
    http://www.missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Before I Go To Sleep, it sounds like a book I'd like to read though! :) I actually have The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, but I haven't read it yet, is it good?

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  3. yeesssss!!! love this idea Hannah! I am looking forward to reading the full trilogy of the Hunger Games as well as Lauren Conrad's Fame Game! :) after you finish reading the book, you should do a post about it and we can comment our thoughts and such! even after you're done part 1 of the book since there are 3 three parts! love this whole book club idea!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was all your idea haha! Ohh I can't wait to read all three books! I love Lauren Conrad's books, I've already read the LA Candy Series! I cannot wait for Fame Game to come out :D I'm definetly going to write a post once I've read more of the book, I'm so excited haha!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  4. I would LOVE to join your's and Ariel's bookclub! huge fans! thanks for the mentions btw, LUSM! need to read Fame Game so excited
    my favourite book though, it moved me is, Sweethearts by Sarra Zarr, its like the mixture between LA Candy and Twilight ok not in the vampire way but in the like dark hidden side of it! its amazing! i re-read it all the time and ive never been able to do that with a book besides it! Fully recommend it!

    JOING THIS BOOK CLUB NOW. beauty blogger book club :D

    hunger games = amazing
    <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider yourself joined, it was inspired by you aswell haha!
      Ahh I love Lauren Conrads books, I'm so so excited!!!
      Ohh I've never heard of that one before, I'll definetly look it up - I'm currently in the process of reading 2 books for english lit so hopefully within the next couple of weeks I can start this properly! :)

      Love love love the Hunger Games!!!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  5. I heard this book is great and I have yet to read.I love reading so a book club would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definetly read it, I've just started so we can read together! :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  6. I've read all three of them, and I can't wait to see the movie! I really like the idea of a book club, I love books, but no one wants to talk about them =.=... but yeah I just found your blog and I love it! Followed you as well (: xx

    http://xlittlebells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hopefully I can read all three soon :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  7. I've just started reading this, and can't put it down!

    http://aneverdayadventure.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html

    ReplyDelete