Wednesday 25 January 2012

Large Sally Hansen Haul + Primark & Rimmel London

Hello lovely bloggers!

If you read my post yesterday, or follow me on twitter you will know that I have been waiting for a delivery to arrive, and guess what? It came today (yay!) You might have seen on twitter over the weekend that when I get bored of revising I resort to 1. Online shopping 2. Cutting my hair (I only trimmed the ends haha!) So here is an overview of the nail polish I recieved today:

Some of you may already know that Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure is one of my absolute favourite types of nail polish! The topcoat, basecoat and colour are all in one bottle so you don't have to faff around with all of the time consuming, but necessary, stages! With all of this in a bottle you would expect to pay the usuall £6.99 that Boots charges, I have multipul times before! However, I was taking a revision break on Saturday night looking on FragrenceDirect.com and found that these polishes were all £1.49?!?! They are from past collections which may explain the reduced price, but I'm in love haha! I'm considering buying all of the other colours as they are so cheap! Anyway here is a closer look at them:

On the left is Hidden Treasure, it's a gorgeous glittery topcoat, with alot of irredesent glitters, however they are all different shapes, creating a gorgeouse crackling effect! On the right is Iced Coffee, which is the exact colour of iced coffee, it's the perfect neutral beige!


These two are perfect for summer, I'm looking forward to wearing them on my toes! The lighting doesn't do them justice but the one on the left is called Dianthus, it's a gorgeous pinky red with a silve tint to it! The colour on the right is called Pomegranate which is more of a redish coraly colour!

On the left we have Downtown Rubies, it's absolutely beautiful, there is so much glitter packed into the bottle, you can use it as a ruby topcoat or build it up to be a gorgeous sparkly red! In the middle is Feeling Saucy, it's a pinky purple, I adore this colour! Finally on the right we have Amazing Blaze, this is the perfect barbie, hot pink with a bluey purple tint to it, I can't wait to wear this in the summer!

I also purchased this Rimmel London eyeshadow trio in Orion for £1.50 on Fragrance Direct

I love neutral eyeshadows so this was perfect!

Finally I purchase a blouse in Primark for £12 yesterday after college:


It's made out of a gorgeous cream chiffon fabric, with two ruffles at the bottom. What sold me was the beige chiffon bows on the bottom of the sleeves, I love details like this! I apologise for the poor lighting, it's a rather grey, rainy day here in Essex! This was the last top in my local Primark but it may be available in your local store!


I hope you enjoyed this haul! Let me know if you would like me to swatch any of the nail polishes!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

11 comments:

  1. I love CSMs, they're my favorite drugstore brand of polish! You're quite lucky that you found Downtown Rubies and Hidden Treasure since those are discontinued and majorly HTF stateside. Is boots still selling those? My family is from Elstree so I'll have to send them on a mission if those colors are still available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I had no idea that they are really hard to find in the US! Sally Hansen has only recently started selling this type of polish in the UK, ad only the most recent collections are sold in Boots as far as I know, but they would be able to order any of these colours here: http://www.fragrancedirect.co.uk/sally-hansen/sally-hansen-complete-manicure-salon-nail-polish-147ml/invt/0039736/

      They are all from previous US collections :) I think the website ships worldwide too!

      xx

      Delete
  2. That blouse is super pretty!! :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for Hidden Treasure FOREVER! I can't believe you found it and ON SALE! Argh! You're so lucky -_- Great haul, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's still some available on the website and they ship to the US if you want to check that out :) Thanks Alma! x

      Delete
  4. Love the sally hanson nail colours you choose I am deffinatly going to have to check out that website! Thanks :)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definetly should, the price and the colours are amazing!
      xx

      Delete
  5. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete