Monday 27 February 2012

Primark, Newlook + Make Up Haul :)

Hi girlies,

I am finally back, after what has seemed like a very long week with out blogging! I have however, managed to do a little bit of shopping here and there since the begging of half term and this first week back at college so I thought I'd show you some things that I've picked up!

 This is currently filled up with folders, text books and other boring college things, so I thought I'd show you the website picture of my new college bag! It's £14.99 from newlook and is actually big enough to fit all of my folders which is a major plus! They sell this bag in so many colours but I thought the neutral brown would be best, I also love the long strap which helps to distribute the weight of my heavy books!

 This is a bit of a rubbish picture, but I picked up these two nail polishes from Accessorize as they were 70% off for £1.35 or something like that :) One the left is Khaki Folly and Hot Pink on the right! I love Accessorize nail polishes, I'm currently wearing Aztec which is £4

So I don't know if it's the same in your local superdrug, but in mine there's a stand of Gosh makeup on sale! Above is GOSH Velvet Touch Waterproof Eyeliner in Pure Natural which was on sale for £2 rather than £5. I like to use natural skin coloured eyeliners on my waterline to reduce and redness and to create a wider eye! Underneath is a cream blush in Silky Rose, which was on sale for £4 rather than the usual £6.50 it's definetly not coming up true to colour, it's more like a rosey pink :)

Next is a simple pair of black heels from Newlook, a staple in every girls wardrobe (or so I've been told!) these cost £20, and will be featuring in an upcoming outfit of the night! I love these because they have a platform which makes them so much more comfortable!

Next is one of those love/hate items, this leopard print dress is £10 from Primark, and is in the typical skater style, the belt around it cost £2 from Primark aswell, the dress actually comes with a belt but I didn't like it haha!  I'm going to be wearing this with black tights, the shoes shown above and possibly a black blazer! I know this print isn't for everyone, but I personally like it, even thought it's a little bit out of my comfort zone!!! Living in Essex, seeing the odd bit of leopard print isn't too unusual haha!

The lacey top is also from Primark and was £7, I love how feminine this top is, I'll obviously be wearing a litte camisole or something underneath but I picked this up because I thought it looked pretty haha!

Let me know if you have any hauls or posts you would like me to look at! I try my best to respond to all of your lovely comments so let me know if you have any questions!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

15 comments:

  1. I think the leopard print dress is stunning,defiantly something I'd go for when out shopping :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should definetly look out for it, for £10 you can't go wrong!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure if Pennys do the same things as Primark,like it's the same company but I'll have a look in the clothes section next time :D

      xxx

      Delete
  2. UPDATE - Don't buy the lace top - I wore it for the first time today and when I took it off, the whole sleeve came off :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items are so pretty! I am in love with that bag from New Look! I've been thinking about buying it for such a long time but I'm not really sure I'll buy it!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I'd definetly recommend the bag!

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  4. Hey Hannah! :) Just discovered your blog, I'm really adoring your posts so far! I'm dying to visit a New Look... totally wish there was one in the US, especially since that bag is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about the Primark lace top! =( It looks so stunning, maybe you could somehow change it into a scarf? :) Ooh, I am so so obsessed with nail polishes and LUSH products as well! :o) Have you tried Butter London nail lacquers? They are my favorite polishes except they are very expensive and I wish they offered more colors! (: Essie and OPI are also of my other favorites!

    And hooray, I'm your 300th follower! :) It's so great to meet another teen blogger on here... I'm 17 and from Los Angeles! =) I hope we can stay in touch! Looking forward to reading your next post! :)

    xooox
    Kelsey
    http://runawayinla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment, and wow 300 followers, I can't believe it thank you!! I'm so jealous of all of the shops you have in the US, I'm going to try to return the top, and if I can't I'll definetly try that! I actually haven't tried that Butter London Nail Polishes, I definetly would like to though!

      Thanks Again,

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  5. That bag is lovely!! I love that leopard dress ! Great haul!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love them too! :)

      Hannah xx

      Delete
  6. Love the leopard print dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your bag and the leopard dress is SO pretty!!

    xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that leopard print dress is really nice and in your newest blog where your at your friends 18th party, you look absolutely stunning in it. and i love the shoes, i might have to go to newlook to get some of them. Sorry to hear about the lace top it looks really nice but if it ripped thats not good.

    i'm following your blog
    <3 :D
    http://mylifeeforever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete