Saturday 21 January 2012

Loreal Perfect Clean Exfoliating Foaming Gentle Scrub Review!

Hi Guys,

Exam number one is now over (woo!) I know that I said I wouldn't be blogging until Monday, but I missed it so much I thought I'd do a quick review as I have given up revising for the rest of tonight! A couple of weeks ago I purchased the Loreal Perfect Clean - Gentle Exfoliating Scrub;
I had heard some really good things about it and I have been really into skincare recently so I thought I'd give it a go!


How To Use It:
The product comes with a little rubber scrublet that pops in and out of the hole in the top of the bottle, this is really handy because I'd probably lose it otherwise!!! I use this product every morning and sometimes in the evening along with my normal cleanse, tone, moisturise routine. I cover my face in warm water, the put a pea size amount of the product on the scrublet. I then move it in circular motions around my face conerntrating on the tzone area especially until it foams up! When I'm done I wash it off with warm water.

Okay so now to the opinion bit!
I can not say enough good things about this product! It leaves my skin feeling smooth, super clean and does not dry out my skin at all! Also, I have noticed a massive difference in the clearness and brightness of my skin after using this product! It says that it is suitable for all skintypes, I have combination skin that can be a little sensitive!

I would 100% recommend that all of you try this product! If you already have let me know your opinions :)


Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

11 comments:

  1. great review! :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck with your exams! its funny. in the US, this product has a different packaging. thought that was interesting

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have to try this! I have been looking for a good scrub but my skin is so very dry so I don't want it to dry it out!

    yeah, the packaging is different here in Canada! :p great review!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definetly recommend you trying it Ariel :) Ohh I wonder why it's different everywhere? Haha!

      xx

      Delete
  4. I wanted to buy this the other day! everything is worth a try, well i say anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it works really well :)

      xx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the review, I'd love to try it now)

    ReplyDelete