Thursday 12 January 2012

What's In My Bag and quick NOTD :)

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, my exams start next week, so hopefully by the end of January I should be back to normal! Anyway, today I thought I'd do a quick what's in my bag post :)

This is my bag by Mischa Barton, it's a tanish brown coloured Kinsella bag :) I've had this for about a year now but this is the current one I'm using :) 

This is the back of the bag, the little zip pocket at the back is really useful! I love how detailed it is!

This is the logo upclose, I think the little flower is really pretty! So now to what's inside....

  • First of all is my keys, if you can't tell I'm a bit of a whinnie the pooh and tinkerbell fan ;)
  • Next is my Guess purse, I got this in Florida in 2010 so they don't sell it anymore, but I use it every day there's plenty of pockets and room for everything!
  • The think is a cute little notebook from WHSmiths and a boring old pen :) 
  • Then I obvioulsy have my iPod and Phone - Chloe already showed you guys in her post but our Dad chose us these really cute headphones with Swarovski crystals on the ears! <3
  • Next is a hello kitty nail file my mum and dad got me from SanFrancisco which explains the seals :')
  • I then have a pocket mirror and some Kleenex Shine Absorbing Wipes which are so useful if it's hot or if you've been dancing, and some Kleenex tissues :)
  • Below is my little makeup bag which I will show below and a Cocoa Butter handcream which smells amazing!
  • I also have a Cinderella Plaster which my friend gave me today after we went on a hunt in Superdrug during lunch today! As you can probably tell we're all very classy ;D

  • The first thing I have is a MaxFactor Masterpiece Max High Volume & Definition Handbag size Mascara
  • An EOS Summerfruit lipblam from the lovely Ariel :)
  • An original Vaseline lip therapy tin
  • A mini Benefit lipgloss in Life On The A List
  • MAC Hue
  • Mini Benefit Posie Tint
Also I thought I'd do a quick Nail Of The Day as I absolutely love love love this colour! I know it's not the most appropriate colour for January but hey, I thought my nails could be brightened up! The colour is OPI - Be a Dahlia Won't You? My lovely sister got it for me for Christmas , it's a gorgeous hot pink!!


Let me know what nail polish you are currently wearing :) I hope you all have a lovely day!


Some of you guys might have heard of the band Boyce Avenue - me and my friends recently got tickets to see them this summer so I thought I'd put the video of their cover of Adele's Someone Like You!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

5 comments:

  1. nice bag! and you have some cool stuff in your bag, I'm glad you have the sanitizer and eos lip balm! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I use them both so often, people keep asking me where I got them from haha!

      xx

      Delete
  2. I've given you the liebster blog award! Check out my post for more details! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The contents of my bag is very similar!! And I love that colour of nails!! :)

    http://jen-theblondeblogger.blogspot.com/

    x0x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Every girls needs a good pink nail polish, or several in my case ;)

      xx

      Delete