Sorry for the lack of posts this week, my exams start next week, so hopefully by the end of January I should be back to normal! Anyway, today I thought I'd do a quick what's in my bag post :)
- First of all is my keys, if you can't tell I'm a bit of a whinnie the pooh and tinkerbell fan ;)
- Next is my Guess purse, I got this in Florida in 2010 so they don't sell it anymore, but I use it every day there's plenty of pockets and room for everything!
- The think is a cute little notebook from WHSmiths and a boring old pen :)
- Then I obvioulsy have my iPod and Phone - Chloe already showed you guys in her post but our Dad chose us these really cute headphones with Swarovski crystals on the ears! <3
- Next is a hello kitty nail file my mum and dad got me from SanFrancisco which explains the seals :')
- I then have a pocket mirror and some Kleenex Shine Absorbing Wipes which are so useful if it's hot or if you've been dancing, and some Kleenex tissues :)
- Below is my little makeup bag which I will show below and a Cocoa Butter handcream which smells amazing!
- I also have a Cinderella Plaster which my friend gave me today after we went on a hunt in Superdrug during lunch today! As you can probably tell we're all very classy ;D
- The first thing I have is a MaxFactor Masterpiece Max High Volume & Definition Handbag size Mascara
- An EOS Summerfruit lipblam from the lovely Ariel :)
- An original Vaseline lip therapy tin
- A mini Benefit lipgloss in Life On The A List
- MAC Hue
- Mini Benefit Posie Tint
Let me know what nail polish you are currently wearing :) I hope you all have a lovely day!
Some of you guys might have heard of the band Boyce Avenue - me and my friends recently got tickets to see them this summer so I thought I'd put the video of their cover of Adele's Someone Like You!