Happy Valentines Day! I hope you've all had a lovely day whether you're in a relationship or a single pringle like myself! I've just had a Lush Comforter bubble bar bath and am currently tucking into some cake!!! Anyway, my lovely sister Chloe http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/ tagged me in the Eleven Questions Tag so here we go! :) Sorry I stole the picture Chloe :P
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog
- Choose eleven people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them
- No tag backs
Eleven Things About Me
1. As most of you would know I'm a twin, my sister Chloe who is a whole 9 minutes older than me has a blog as mentioned above!
2. I have a part time job in a local pharmacy / drugstore - I'm basically a doctor ;D (Kidding!!)
3. I'm currently in college studying Sociology, Psychology and English Literature.
4. I'm starting University in September to do a Joint Honours Degree in Sociology and Criminology (I'm thinking about doing a university series because I know how daunting the prospect can be! Starting from chosing your degree, how to apply, visiting unis, finance, how I chose my final choices and eventually actually starting - let me know if you guys would be interested! :)
5. Chloe may or may not have mentioned this in her post but we're from Essex, we have the accent but that's as close as I get to the people on TOWIE haha!
6. Following on from that I'm a reality TV junkie some of my favourites are I'm a Celebrity, The XFactor, The Hills and The Real Housewives of New York.
7. Other than the obvious role models of family / friends etc. One of my main role models is Bethenny Frankel, I'm not sure if this is strange or not haha, as alot of people in the UK may not know who she is and she's my Mums age, but I love how honest she is always is, and the fact that she didn't have a great childhood but has achieved so much in her life! Another role model of mine is the lovely Taylor Swift, she always remains so classy and I love her music!
8. I basically collect nail polish, I'm ashamed to say I still have lots that I haven't even used yet haha!
9. In primary school we learnt sign language the only things I can remember is the alphabet and the Christmas song Silent Night :')
10. I've had to wear glasses since I was 11 years old, I can barely see anything at all without them!!
11. Call me a child, but one of my absolute favourite places is Disney World, I genuinely believe IT IS one of the happiest places on Earth ;)
- What is your favourite makeup brand?
I love Bourjois, the face products are amazing!
- High street or designer clothes?
Highstree everytime! I really don't see the point of spending £200 on a tshirt, I think it's lovely if you can afford a designer wardrobe, but I certainly can't haha! I think if I were to go for designer pieces it would be on wardrobe staples like jeans or shoes :)
- What is your favourite movie?
I have so many, it really chops and changes, but one of my firm favourites is Dirty Dancing, I love a good chickflick! For comedies though I would have to say School of Rock or Mean Girls!
- Where do you buy the majority of your clothes from?
Once again I buy bits and pieces everywhere, but probably Primark, Newlook, H&M and Forever 21
- What is your makeup essential?
Mascara!! As I wear glasses and I'm short sighted, the lenses make my eyes look smaller than they actually are, so I can definetly not live without mascara!
- You are stuck on an Island what do you bring with you?
It doesn't say one thing so I'm going to take it as a few things ;) I'd say photos, my laptop, books to read, my iPod etc.
- What is your wardrobe staple?
I'd definetly say jeans, I wear them basically every day to college!
- How do you organise you makeup?
I'm not gonna lie, my makeup collection is one big mess in a variety of makeup bags, with all of my nail polish in mini drawers and a big box haha!
- Quiet village or buzzing city?
I love a mixture of both I absolutely love being in London and NewYork, but I also like a bit of peace and quiet. Hmm if I had to chose one right now I'd probably say a buzzing city, but for now atleast I'm perfectly happy in Essex!
- Do you buy fashion magazines? If so what is your favourite?
I do occasionaly, but I'm not an addict! I tend to read my sisters, but I usually reach for Glamour or Look magazine :)
Continuing the tag