I have recently been tagged by Barby and Ariel to do this Beauty Bloggers tag, you should all definetly check out these lovely girls blogs!
1. What are your favorite type of blog-post to write?
I love to write Lush posts, because Lush is one of my favourite things!
2. What are your favorite blogs to read?
I love reading fashion and beauty blogs, it's really interesting to see how other people style things, and what makeup they wear! It gives me inspiration for my own style :)
3. How did you pick your blog name?
Well that's a long story, I actually made this blog about a year and a half ago but forgot I made it! Then my sister started her blog and suggested that I should make one, we spent about 197173791733 hours trying to think of a name and then I realised I had life-sparkles! I think the name came about when I was listening to Enchanted by Taylor swift and she used the word sparkling, I thought 'life' meant I could blog about anything!
4. Which beauty blogger is your inspiration?
This is going to sound so cheesy but my sister Chloe www.thebeautycorner.com she got me to start blogging and I love hers :) There's so many of you lovelies though that I get inspiration from!
5. Name one tip you've learned through another beauty blogger?
I have learnt to try new things, whether it's an eyeshadow colour or an item of clothing!
6. What made you make a blog?
My sister haha! I loved hers so much that I decided to make one myself, that and I love interacting with other girls who enjoy the same things as me!
7. Do you have a favorite blog post of yours?
I liked my NewYears Tag, it will be fun to look back and what I did in 2011 :) http://life-sparkles.blogspot.com/2011/12/new-years-tag.html
8. Name on pro and one con of being a beauty blogger?
The main pro of being a beauty blogger is making friends with all of these lovely girls all around the World! It's amazing, especially Ariel, Lauren, Barby, Alona, Alma and Perdi!
9. What advice would you give someone dealing with hate?
I don't think there's as much hate on blogger as there is on Youtube, but my best advice would be not to worry about it! Not everyone is going to like everything you do and that's okay, if they have nothing better to do then write a nasty comment, then they are not worth your time!
10. How long does it take you to write a blog post?
It depends on whether or not I am adding pictures etc but maybe about an hour?
11. What other blogs apart from beauty do you like to read?
I like to read travel, general life and food blogs :)
12. Who have you made friends with through blogging?
The girls mentioned above - Ariel, Lauren, Barby, Alona, Alma and Perdi! They are all so lovely, it's a privelige to get to know so many lovely girls!
13. How do you get ideas for a blog post?
It can be anything from a new product I buy, to a magazine cover, to a person I see in the street! Anything and everything basically! :)
14. Who do you tag?
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you do this tag, I love reading what other people say :)