Monday 13 February 2012

Soap and Glory Bargain!!

Hi girls,

I hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I thought I'd write a quick post to let you guys know about an absolute bargain I found the other day! If you girls live in the UK pop down to your local supermarket or WH Smiths as the March edition of Elle Magazine UK has a FREE yes FREE Soap and Glory Thick & Fast Mascara inside! The mascara usually retails for £10 so I was super excited to pick this up with the usual price of the magazine for £3.90!


So if you live in the UK or they sell this magazine where you live go check this out! The mascara is absolutely amazing and the brush is HUGE! Not to mention how lovely it is to flick through Elle Magazine :)

Sorry for such a quick post! I promise I'll post again in the next couple of days, if you'd like more updates on my life you can follow me on twitter @IamHannahx

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. Bought this the other day was super happy with such a bargain! And used the mascara today love it :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elle magazine! + I have always wanted to try this mascara :)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.com/

    Ellie,xo

    ReplyDelete