So it's been freezing here in Essex for the past few days, we've had snow and ice which has finally started to melt! But guess what? As I'm writing this post it's started snowing again!!! I love snow for the first day but then it turns to ice and is a complete pain :| At my college / sixth form we don't have snow days which sucks! Sorry, rant over haha! :')
Anyway, I popped into Boots and Savers after college today and got a few things so here you go!
- Kleenex Mini Tissues 6 Pack -76p on sale!!!! So this is pretty self explanatory, but I saw these tissues on sale and had to pick them up! I love lepoard print and lace so I thought these were so cute, I don't know about you guys but I like to always have a packet of tissues in my bag and kleenex are the best!
- Soap and Glory 'Feel the Knead' Soap - Half price £2.56 - I saw this in Boots today and it caught my eye. Basically it's a soap / massage bar that is supposed to help with cellulite - gross I know, but I do have a few stretch marks on the top of my legs from when I had my growth spurt (I'm 5"8) so I thought this might help a little. It's supposed to smell of chocolate, mint, thyme and vanilla! I'll let you know how I get on with this :)
- Soap and Glory Super Cat Liquid Eyeliner - £6 - This needs no introduction, I love Soap and Glory Products and needed a new felt tip eyeliner, so I thought I'd pick this one up as I've heard so many good things about it!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (Vanille Clair) - £9.99 - As you all probably know, I constantly rave about this foundation as it actually matches my skin! I just ran out so I thought I'd buy another :) I have a full review of this and the serum if you would like to check that out!
- Grace Your Face Chin and Forehead Strips - 79p - This was one of those products that I saw in Savers that I bought on a whim really, they are supposed to remover blackheads and unclog pores so we shall see whether they work or not!
- Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Hairspray - £1.99 in Savers - Once again I needed a new hairspray so I thought I'd try this one out! If any of you guys have tried this before let me know what you think!
Finally the background for these products is actually a blanket I picked up in Primark yesterday for £5!! It's the softest thing in the world and has such a cute floral pattern! I was feeling a it miserable with all of this cold weather so I thought I'd get a nice blanket to snuggle up in haha!
Until next time,