Thursday 26 April 2012

Hunger Games TAG

Hello my lovelies!

I don't know about you guys but I am still trying to get used to this new format! Anyway, as a lot of you guys know I am slightly obsessed with The Hunger Games and if you follow me on twitter you may know that I have seen it 4 times now haha! Anyway, I found this tag which is based on all three books, so if you haven't read them yet prepare for SPOILERS FROM ALL 3 BOOKS.

I am not sure who has read the books so I don't have any specific people to tag but if you have read them I Tag YOU!!!






The Questions

1. What is your favourite book in the hunger games trilogy?


I absolutely love all three but I would have to pick the first book, it was the one that made me obsessed with the series and I love the plot!

2. How long would you last in the Hunger Games?


Realistically, about 5 minutes, I'd probably get killed straight away by one of the careers haha, if I made it past that point I would be like Foxface or Rue and just run and hide, although the completely unrealistic part of me would love to be like Katniss!

3. What is the strangest thing you thought happened in the books?

This is a major spoiler, but I was really surprised at the ending of Mockingjay when Katniss killed Coin and was allowed to live back in District 12!

4. How were you introduced to the Hunger Games?

I remember a couple of years back a guy in my class was telling me about the first book saying how amazing it was.Me, being my typical girly 15/16 year old self thought that they sounded way too violent so left it at that. Then around January of this year I began to see all of the hype forming around the movie, so many people including other girls on youtube began to vlog about how good the books were, so in February I decided to get the first book which I didn't start reading til the beginning of March I believe. My copy has now been read by six of my friends haha!

5. Favourite moment that happens in Hunger Games?


I am going to assume that this means just the first book. There's so many bits I like, but I would have to say the night before the games! I loved reading about the interviews, especially when Peeta told Ceaser that he loved Katniss. I also love how that night they both talk on the roof :)

6. Favourite Villain?

Some people count Effie as a villain so I would have to pick her as she is also one of my favourite characters. I feel like she is half a villain and half not as she is one of the only people from the Capitol who is truly aware of what is going on in the districts, but she also fully supports the games. However, she does add some comic relief in the books and her outfits seem amazing!

7. Who is your Favourite Character?

This is such a tough question but other than the obvious answer of Katniss I would have to say Peeta. Even though he is a guy I feel like I can relate to him the most out of all of the characters, he believes so strongly in staying true to himself and is so sweet!

8. What District would you live in?

I think the nicest district to live in would probably be 1 as it's industry is producing luxury goods for the Capitol. However, I would probably fit in District 12 most!

9. What was the most emotional moment in the books for you?

Either Rue or Prim's deaths I cried so much!

10. What item from home would you take into the Arena with you?

I would probably take my Tiffany heart necklace as I would actually be able to wear it and it was a gift from my parents. I feel like a piece of jewellery or something you could wear would be the best option in the arena.

11. What was the most evil plan someone made in the books?

Anything created by the Capitol was pretty evil, but I'd have to say when president Snow fed Peeta the trackerjacker poision to make him evil and to turn him against Katniss.

12. What was your favourite part of the movie?

My favourite scene in the movie was probably the training centre scene when Katniss shoots the arrow through the apple when the game makers are ignoring her! I also loved seeing the Capitol and the Arena for the first time, it was just how I imagined it to be! However, I am also obsessed with Effie's one liners :)

THAT IS MAHOGANY!!!

I hope you enjoyed this tag and comment if you do this, I would love to read your opinions!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

4 comments:

  1. I still need to get used to the new interface thing too!!
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really makes me want to read the book AND see the film! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY =D
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SO LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! I love reading about other fans opinions and views on it, and I have to say I agree with pretty much everything you said there!
    Mrs. Mellark ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete