Friday 6 April 2012

Flat Friday

Hello Lovelies!

I hope you are having a fab Good Friday, I just got back from the cinema - I saw the Hunger Games for the third time with one of my friends haha! Anyway, whilst walking I thought that very soon it is not going to be Ugg boot weather so I'm in the mood to get some lovely new flats! So here's some that I have been lusting over:


RiverIsland - £20
I think these are so girly and feminine, I love the chiffon bow which is a great touch!

H&M - £7.99
My friend actually has these so I'm not sure if I'll buy them myself, but I love leopard print and these are adorable. I feel like it's a nice way to add a bold print into and outfit without being too over whelming.

ASOS - £25
I love love love these, they are so simple and black goes with everything, but I feel like the gold bow allows them to be worn casually and formally.
Red Herring at Debenhams - £18
Okay, so these remind me of little girls shoes BUT I am loving pastel colours right now and these are super sparkly and girly with a pretty peeptoe!

RiverIsland - £22
I think these shoes are a great way to keep with the colour blocking trend without going over board if it's not something you are comfortable with. I feel like the neutral colours will go with so many outfits!

Let me know what you guys think! I love wearing flats around college so let me know what some of your favourites are!

Stay Beautiful,

Hannah xx

5 comments:

  1. the shoes from H&M are amazing and I think I will buy them when I next go shopping, I couldn't see them in the shop last time :(
    <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the river islaand oness xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! want them all! I hate having big feet :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all of these, I really want some cap toed flats, I think they're so cute!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving those suuuper girly pink ones! pink, pastel & sparkly is perfeeect for spring!

    your newest follower, stop by Wonderland soon!
    amberrosec.blogspot.com

    xoxox

    p.s the quote at the top of your blog is amaazing, had to quote it on twitter as SOON as I read it!

    ReplyDelete